Monday 8 March 2010

It's Official



I have resigned as Events Fundraiser for Focus Birmingham, my last day will be the 16th April. I've been ridiculously nervous about handing my notice in, but it's done now. I don't think too many people will be surprised. I'll be moving back to Perth, Western Australia (the place I learnt to call home) and I am so excited. Having moved there in 2004, it took a few years to settle before being yanked back home. I'm glad I've been here for the last 3 years to spend time with mum, but now is the time to move back and do what's right for my family.

I'm encouraging my dad and my sister to come and spend some time with us and I really hope they will as they are the only thing stopping us. I can't believe it though, we're on our way. Excitement city! Which is ironic as Perth as been known as Dullesville.

Oh, but I can't wait, feels like I've been released from my shackles of the last few years and now can finall yget our life back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment