Friday 26 February 2010

Time for a change

Tonight was the Guitar Hero fundraiser. And let's face it, it sucked.

And I have to ask the question why. And the answer boils down to me. Firstly I've lost any motivation I had, secondly, I just don't have the energy to engage with people and thirdly, I'm just not cut out for this job.

Right now, I can't wait to hand my notice in. I have one more event planned in March which is equally crazy and therefore I really can't see me drumming up enough support to make it worth it, so I'm really wondering what the point of doing it is.

I'm planning on resigning on the 9th March as my line manager will be back from her trip then and we're scheduled for a one to one. Will be awkward, but it has to be done. I do enjoy organising and managing events, but I just have a real problem getting people to them.

Andy sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment